Ard Core Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Savannah, GA and surrounding area gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Day a success

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Christian
Admin
Chapter Master Christian

Fantasy Day a success Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Day a success   Fantasy Day a success EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:22 am

Well I count today as a great success. Though we only had time for 1 fast battle and one big team vs team. Fun was had by all and better an organ gun misfiring all turns...a sphinx killed by a skeleton...and magic phase closed down faster then a ugly guy trying a pick up line on Megan Fox...the pizza was good too lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ardcoregamerz.forumotion.com
Event Grot

Event Grot

Fantasy Day a success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Day a success   Fantasy Day a success EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I agree!

There were heroes, villains... amazing dice rolls, and less than amazing dice rolls and well very very bad dice rolls.

In all i had a great time, for as much as it was a beginners coarse for some it was a refresher coarse for me and i have learned alot and will be better prepared for our next run!

Ard Boyz round 2 is next! so if people are intrested in seeing some truelly big games of fantasy come on by Morning Star on the 21st and see 3000pt elite armies bring nothing but pain!

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Day a success
Page 1 of 1